Hikers and bikers at the Sand Canyon trailhead who park on McElmo Road will be fined $100, Montezuma County officials say.
“It’s a safety issue, and within our authority to prohibit parking on a...
State Nation and World
Japanese woman, world's oldest person, celebrates a day before 117th birthday in a pink kimono
For The Cortez Journal
“Almost Spring” is the March theme of the Raising Readers Storytime at the Cortez Public Library, located at 202 N. Park St., in...
- Family night at Battle Rock school
- Improvising improv
- Mancos School of the West set to open
- Hiding treasure
- Knights scholarship applications available
- What’s the beef with $1 payment?
- Sportsmen rally in Denver for public lands
- The international language of horses
- Water bill is unveiled
- Ranching industry names Wayne Goodall Stockman of Year
NEW YORK – Facebook is making it easier to plan for your online afterlife.
The world’s biggest online social network said Thursday that it will now let...
- All in the family
- Strong demand for rentals in Montezuma County
- Oil, gas meeting set for March 26
- Business Briefs
- Ski towns’ study looks at vacation rentals
The longer hours of...
On frigid winter days with long winter...
What was Cortez and life there during...
The icy road...
- More snow heading our way
- Legislators discuss education, insurance in Dolores
- Ward finishes third as three Bears wrestle at state
- Recreation improves for Dolores
- Budget for boat inspections slashed
What better way to start the new month than with local art? Take a stroll along Main Avenue for First Thursdays Art Walk. And while you're at it, stop at Sorrel Sky Gallery to see...
- Water talk draws a crowd
- Town Board swears in judge
- Get ready for a melting good time
- Mancos celebrates reading with a parade
- Strong demand for rentals reported