State Nation and World
Russia halts gas supply to Ukraine after collapse of pricing talks
Activists are hopeful that the newly expanded Cortez Middle School heritage orchard can help grow congressional support in Washington, D.C.
Lobbyists with the National...
- GED program a springboard to college
- School board weighs mill levy
- Mariah Bradshaw earns sheriff scholarship
- Local officials worry about e-cigarettes
- Launching learning
Tina Sebestyen, founder and former president of the Four Corners Beekeepers Association, is teaching the basics to prospective apiarists in Cortez this week, as part of a...
- USDA proposes payment rule to close Farm Bill loophole
- Ag Expo honors work of behind-the-scenes volunteers
- Do you know where your livestock are?
- Ag Expo, Saturday: Politics, dogs highlight session
- Ag Expo, Friday: Tips on grazing, trailriding
Colorado business regulators have accused a Texas company and its owner of defrauding investors by falsely telling them the firm was working on a new technology to dispose of...
- Denver judge weighs whether to roll back coal mine approvals
- Homeless fight for their rights
- Plumber Sparks marks 30 years
- Tax credit boundaries won’t affect county
- U.S. Forest Service wants marina operator
The Bureau of Land Management Special...
Looking Back Chokecherry butter – coyote medicine Part 2: Continued from April 3 issue of The Cortez Journal
When we lived on the Dolores River at...
SALIDA – Traveling around the...
A deputy with the Montezuma County Sheriff's Office was patrolling Dolores when he saw a burning 1977 Winnebago.
The RV was traveling west on Highway 145 when it jumped...
- Rio Grande awaits appeal
- Dolores artist takes action
- Mesa Verde's $60M local impact
- Wandering condor N8 checks out Los Alamos
- Talking about body image
As an east-west thoroughfare for the roughly 10,000 drivers who pass through Mancos each day, U.S. 160 serves its purpose. However, for those who work and live on either side of...
- Mancos tax revenue rises
- Excelsior biochar may reduce dust
- Wandering condor N8 checks out N.M.
- Students prepare for one-of-a-kind performance
- OHV bill crashes