With their engines roaring and rotors throwing off wind, six military helicopters landed at the Cortez Municipal Airport on Nov. 18. Three CH-47 Chinooks landed about 3 p.m., and three Blackhawks followed about 3:45...
State Nation and World
Lawsuit, documents reveal years of police surveillance on British journalists
- Mancos seniors opt out of standardized tests
- Ute Mountain Tribal Park Winter Tour
- Journalist to speak at Ute fair
- E-school accepting enrollments
- Carter promises achievement gains
The Montezuma County Fair Board is looking for three community members who are willing to work together to organize county fair events, contests, and...
- 2014 MONTEZUMA COUNTY FAIR RESULTS, 4-H DIVISIONS
- Southwest Farm Fresh co-op looks to step up distribution
- Voters pick top chili, salsa
- Watery eyes, gasps for air
- Green thumbs take home Blue Ribbons
A new local retailer is hoping to cash in on mountain homeowners who want to furnish their homes with high-end gaming tables and rare furniture.
Sam Christensen opened...
- Drink local at Farm Bistro
- Hospice named an Enterprise Zone project
- Options for new terminal carry hefty price tags
- Francisco’s Restaurante shuts unexpectedly
- Celebrating 33 years of Abundant Life
One of the important services that the...
At Thanksgiving, we gather with family...
November is a time of thanksgiving, and...
On your mark, get set, go!
A group of second-grade students at Dolores Elementary School ran as fast as they could toward a set of cups inside the Little Bear Gymnasium...
- Premium Internet offered in Dolores
- School board picks Wyman for empty spot
- Nowlin plans to work with Dolores
- Veteran tribute
- Feds protect grouse
In fact, Carey even started the Durango...
- Mancos students opt out of tests
- Preview Mancos Chorus presents 'Home for the Holidays'
- Committee calls on board member to resign
- Schools discuss beefing up security
- Town Hall turns eyes to tourism