There may be no greater icon of the American West than wild horses. Thundering hooves on the wide-open ranges that give way to looming mountains evoke a nostalgia for the country’s earlier years and the lore that...
- ‘Islamic radicals’
- Living history
- Coram and IUDs
- Gas & oil solutions
- State of the Union
- Remembering King
- County officials
- Mesa Verde
- Minimum wage
Letters to the editor
In regards to the column by Leigh Waggoner (Journal, Feb. 20) and her use of the phrase “the mentally ill”: It is widely reported that we are generic. I puzzle at the claim. One day someone may explain it...
- Tax carbon and boost the U.S. economy
- Deal casts appeasement as only alternative to war
- Racism, sexism exist without racists, sexists
- Ambulance crew lost focus during call
- With gay rights, a call for a ‘patient pluralism’
- Free-roaming cats have a role to play
- Officers showed caring and compassion
- Obama evokes crusaders and incites the appeasers
- Cut administration before raising taxes
The longer hours of...
On frigid winter days with long winter...
What was Cortez and life there during...
I sympathize with Mr. Berger's frustration with cats in his area; fortunately, I live in an area where most cats are spayed and neutered, and we seldom see roaming cats.
- Christmas trees have uses after holidays
- Thanks for making Dining for Recycling special
- Judy Marquez: Thanks for the support
- Public comments helped lay groundwork for Rico-West Dolores travel planning
- Letters Don't blame county for TDRs
I am sorry guys but didn't our Sheriff just ask for input on our new pot laws? I sort of got the feeling he was talking to me for some reason.
Mr. Spruell. Sir. When...
- Recall committee: Humiston-Scott should step aside
- Letter to the Editor: Western Excelsior's dust and debris