Rep. Don Coram, R-Montrose, has made it a bit of a crusade to reduce teen pregnancy rates in Colorado and has a common-sense means of doing so: state funding for long-acting reversible contraception. The numbers...
- Undue secrecy
- Agreement with Iran offers best hope
- ACE Kids Act
- Pot lawsuits
- Death penalty
- VA rules
- Sunshine Week
- Standardized testing
Letters to the editor
Not surprisingly, Montezuma County commissioners have joined the American Lands Council which promotes transferring ownership of federal lands to the states. Certain radicalized members of Congress supported by special...
- Moore’s complex implications a parable for history
- Bad water bill exemplifies Front Range bullying
- BLM should do master leasing plan
- Middle-aged capitalism, the dearth of innovation
- Health insurance exchange needs oversight, transparency
- The Iran deal: What the president has given up
- Save precious water for flowers, trees
- Commissioners looking for land grab
- Duck pond looks lovely, not ratchet
“From farm to plate, make food...
Earth Day has focused on many things...
I was born in Venango...
I sympathize with Mr. Berger's frustration with cats in his area; fortunately, I live in an area where most cats are spayed and neutered, and we seldom see roaming cats.
- Christmas trees have uses after holidays
- Thanks for making Dining for Recycling special
- Judy Marquez: Thanks for the support
- Public comments helped lay groundwork for Rico-West Dolores travel planning
- Letters Don't blame county for TDRs
I am sorry guys but didn't our Sheriff just ask for input on our new pot laws? I sort of got the feeling he was talking to me for some reason.
Mr. Spruell. Sir. When...
- Recall committee: Humiston-Scott should step aside
- Letter to the Editor: Western Excelsior's dust and debris