When the Montezuma-Cortez High School football team takes on St. Mary’s in the first round of the Class 2A playoffs on Oct. 31, it will be the Panthers’ first playoff appearance since 1994.
High School Sports
In the final game of its regular season, the Dove Creek High School football team got the big win it was looking for, winning at home over Mancos, 56-22, on Oct. 24.
The victory was not enough to vault Dove...
- Demby runs at state
- Panthers volleyball team falls to Monticello
- Panthers beat Alamosa, will host St. Mary’s in playoffs
- Athlete of the Week: Chappell sets up volleyball team for success
- A night to remember
- Panthers defeat Olathe 14-6
- Panthers suffer tough losses
- Bulldogs blasted by Sargent
- Panthers harriers run at Regionals
Austin Bayles ducked, Ryan Gurney dove, and after loosing a hard throw toward the two Panthers wide receivers, Montezuma-Cortez High School dance team member Wesley Kirks danced. Then, all three classmates looked at...
- M-CHS standout Conrads leads Mesa as goalie
- Girls on Run schedule practice 5k
- Robson qualifies for Musclemania
- Registration is open for the 2014 Zombie Challenge
- Ute Mountain wraps up fall season
- Basketball referees needed
- Dennison’s legacy still echoes
- Franchini wins Club Championship
- Rodeo team solid again
Playing as an offensive and defensive lineman, Wyatt Jones' name doesn't always show up on the stat sheet. That doesn't mean that the senior, who attaches a plastic frog to his...
- Bears win district volleyball title
- Bears shut down Ignacio
- Bears football loses to Monte Vista
- KC Davis making an impact
- Kellen Gatzke's star rising
Prior to kicking off against Dove Creek High School on Oct. 25, the Mancos High School football team knew it would face a tough test.
Sure enough, the Bulldogs proved to...
- Volleyball team headed to regional tournament
- Volleyball set for district tournament
- Bluejays lose to Sangre de Cristo
- Bears down Bluejays
- Bluejays race to more titles