Entering an April 19 home game against Durango High School, the Montezuma-Cortez High School baseball team knew they were in for a battle.
Refusing to back down from a school roughly twice their size however,...
High School Sports
Over the course of three games last week, the Dove Creek High School baseball team scored 32 total runs.
Unable to match their outstanding offense with equally fine pitching and defense however, the Bulldogs...
- Panthers dominate Durango in junior varsity tennis
- Panthers track teams compete in Durango
- Panthers baseball team hits new low in 16-2 loss
- Ute Mountain Rodeo Team kicks off season
- Bulldogs track teams improve
- Panthers baseball loses in Durango, plays again Saturday in Cortez
- Panthers soccer loses to Durango
- Panthers team fights through tough weekend
- Panthers track enjoys solid results
From the time that local resident Rob Robson was 17 years old, he has practically lived in the weight room.
As a result, the now 45-year-old bodybuilder sports an incredibly well defined physique that would...
- Gymnastics program catching on
- Tomac finishes sixth in St. Louis
- Colorado Rockies Schedule (2014)
- The Progressive Pitch College athletes should have right to unionize
- Cortez wrestling tournament a wee big hit
- Cortez Gun Show scheduled for 4th week in April
- Run/bike event registrations
- ‘Prepare for war’
Playing through a difficult portion of their schedule that included five games in less than one week, the Dolores Bears High School team performed well, finishing with a 2-3...
- Semipro football coming to town
- Bears track teams compete in Bayfield
- Bears track wraps up busy week
- Bears baseball wins a thriller over Ignacio
- Dolores Bears host youth baseball camp
Competing at numerous meets during the past few weeks, the Mancos High School girls and boys track teams have found individual victories hard to come by.
- Bluejays girls and boys track teams finding form
- Three Bluejays compete in Bayfield Quad Meet
- Bluejays wrestling programs are on the rise
- Bluejays run to solid individual finishes in Aztec
- Mancos High teams named Academic Team Champions